Score exclusive savings on John Deere equipment!
For a limited time, Farm Bureau members in Virginia can enjoy even bigger savings on John Deere equipment that’s fit for projects of any size.
From May 15 through 31, John Deere is upgrading Farm Bureau members’ Rewards accounts to Platinum 2 status, which gives customers up to $1,000 in additional discounts on eligible equipment.
The elevated status will last 60 days from the date of sign-up, at which point the member’s account will return to Platinum 1 status.
Farm Bureau members are eligible for the following equipment discounts through the upgrade:
- $300-$2,700 off Commercial Mowing;
- $100-$200 off Residential Mowing;
- $200-$400 off Utility Vehicles;
- $250-$350 off Tractors;
- $800-$1,600 off Compact Construction.
Members can claim their account upgrades two ways:
- If the member has an existing John Deere Rewards account, they will receive an email to the email address associated with their account asking them to opt in to the upgrade.
- If the member does not have an existing Rewards account, they can follow sign-up instructions at Deere.com/Rewards, and they will begin with Platinum 2 status before returning to Platinum 1 after 60 days.
Rewards sign-up requires a valid Farm Bureau membership number and ZIP code. To be eligible for discounts, a buyer must be a Farm Bureau member for at least 30 days.
For full Rewards terms and conditions, visit Deere.com/Rewards.
To learn more about other discounts available to Farm Bureau members, visit vafb.com/benefits.